‘Dear Self‘ aesthetic and wellness center recently celebrated their 3rd Anniversary with brand ambassadors, new and old alike.
Held at Limabaga 77 in Quezon City, the ‘RENEW‘ event aimed to give focus on individuality and promote love for others that begins with love from within.
Dear Self aesthetic and wellness center offers skin & body care services, and varying treatments from consultation to maintenance , in the most reasonable cost.
In her speech, Dear Self COO Ms. Clarice Vivien Tecson- Cadavida shared the three main goals of the company:
- Investing further in employees
- Redefining the beauty and wellness industry with love, harmonious relationship and peace of mind when inside the clinic
- Nourish the culture that mainly focuses on self love
Those 3 pillars served as the company’s strengths as they hurled the challenges of the beauty industry especially in this time of the pandemic.
“We would like to thank all of you for coming here today as we celebrate our contract signing with beautiful brand ambassadors Ms. Neri and Ms. Grace. They have been the trustworthy faces of dear self since day one and to Ms. Amina, and Mr. Nonong and the rest of the new members of the family, welcome po and thank you so much po sa inyo,” Ms. Tecson- Cadavida ended.
Mr. Kenneth Tecson, the brand’s VP for Marketing also shared his thoughts during the event.
“Dear Self Aesthetics and Wellness Center believes in taking action to love oneself. The inner voice that reminds us to accept flaws and imperfections while advocating self-improvement keeps us grounded and near to our goals,” shares Mr. Kenneth Tecson, the brand’s VP for Marketing said in his message.
Moreover, this also marked their first year operating independently and creating their own name in the beauty and wellness industry.
“[The] Renew event, as a core message this year, denotes more than just renewing contracts, as the brand starts operating independently- introducing Dear Self as everyone’s Dear Brand to the market,” Mr. Ric Abasola, the event host, brand ambassador, and Marketing and PR consultant pointed out as he opened the event.
Executives and administrative officers of the brand, select bloggers, and the new set of brand ambassadors attended the intimate gathering.
The new set of brand ambassadors were also introduced one by one as they shared their experiences from Dear Self services.
“Sobrang thankful ako sa Dear Self, kasi sobrang big opputunity to sa akin, sa amin, sa buhay ko. Hindi lang dahil sa body ko, para din sa confidence na na-boost while inaalagaan ako ng Dear Self,” says Boom Boom Neri emotionally mentioned when asked about her experience with the center and as she celebrates her second year with the brand.
“Gusto kong magpasalamat kay ma’am Krystal, sa Tecson family na lagi pong and’yan, iniintindi po yunng schedule namin dalawa ni Neri. Sa ikalawang taon po namin sa Dear Self marami pong nabago sa buhay namin, of course mas dumami po yung oppurtunities,” Grace Abina, Showtime Dancer mainstay said as she give her heartfelt message to the brand.
Meanwhile, Coach Lucky Robles, Tawag ng Tanghalan Season 1 contender, and now one of the brand ambassadors of Dear Self Aesthetic and Wellness Center, serenaded the audience while they munch on their sumptuous early dinner treat.
Lastly, Mr. Christian Tecson stressed how the company values its people, their actions to create their own brand identity and other future goals which left everyone curious and excited at the same time.
“We will be having our mini anniversary concert and I would like to invite all of you there. As for the new clinics, marami kaming plano this year, kung saan, secret muna,” Mr. Tecson added.
The Dear Self Locations
Building a place of comfort for communities across the NCR, Dear Self started the Manila branch in 2020 at the height of the pandemic, paving the way for Manilenos to take a step towards nurturing self-esteem and self-confidence.
This was followed by Makati, Camarin, Taguig, Congressional, Las Piñas, Monumento, Novaliches, and Cainta- 9 branches and counting. It is our utmost dream to further reach the ends of the Philippines to bring joy in beauty at its best.
The New Brand Ambassadors
As they cater to the growing communities, it is with great honor to present the personalities who embody Dear Self as Dearly, Energetic, Aspiring, Radiant, Sophisticated, Empowered, Loveable, and Friendly.
- Nerijay ‘Boom Boom Neri’ Lopera and Mary Grace Abina – energizing everyone with their talent as Showtime Dancers
- Amina Magat, with her pleasantry, is PBA’s half-time court dancer and a former Showtime dancer.
- Coach Lucky Robles, the voice that relaxes and also sizzles, is a TNT Season 1 finalist, TNT duet, and singer. He is also the amazing vocal coach of TNT Boys, Idol Philippines, and a member of Dad’s Circle.
- Direk Allan Dale Alojipan is a regular entertainment live streamer on Tiktok, captivating audiences nightly. He started as a passionate home cook, creating an online business under #LutoNiDAD.
- Yzabel Reonal, ramping its way with grace and sophistication; a freelance model; a dentistry student; Ms. Posture Philippines 2022; Showtime Sexy Babe Weekly Finalist 2022; Runway Queen 2022, among others
- Walter Mark “Nonong” Ballinan, known as the “Kanto Komikero ng Novaliches,” has captivated audiences with his hilarious stand-up comedy routines. He is also a proud member of Koolpals, further solidifying his presence in the comedy scene.
- Jean Claude Catacutan, also known as Bogs Cy, is a Tiktok Beauty Content Creator with 175,000 followers and an advocate of self-care.
As the faces of Dear Self, they share the same values that the company wishes their clients to trust and believe in- to advocate their mission by providing ways to embrace the importance of self-love through self-care.
Dear Self Aesthetic and Wellness Center aims to reach out to more places, ensure affordable quality self-care practices for all, and embrace diversity to create a future where everyone can experience the transformative power of a welcoming and nurturing environment.