In a bold move of rebranding, PayMaya drops the ‘pay’ and retains ‘Maya’ as the payment app adds other features beyond ‘pay’-ments. Co-create this revolutionary all-in-one money app and get a chance to win P1M worth of bitcoin!
The top-rated finance app PayMaya has evolved from an e-wallet to a powerhouse all-in-one money app called Maya. It’s everything and a bank – and it’s available for early access to users starting today.
Maya combines the popular PayMaya e-wallet with new features like crypto, and an innovative digital banking experience powered by Maya Bank, to allow you to spend, save, grow, invest, and master your money — using your smartphone.
Maya will make your money work harder for you than any other e-wallet or bank in the market. It is completely free to download and register from Google Play or App Store.
The new Maya comes with an array of features that make money handling easier and more seamless.
- Maya Savings is a high-yield savings account with a 6% introductory interest rate, the highest offered by a local bank today. This initial offer is available until August 31, 2022. It is powered by the BSP-licensed digital bank Maya Bank, allowing you a seamless experience in-app when saving your money. Eligible PayMaya customers will be able to move money from their e-wallet to Maya Savings with just a couple of clicks in the app and earn interest on their balance! All you need is an upgraded Maya account to access this feature – and it requires no maintaining balance.
- Maya Credit is a virtual credit line that lets you borrow up to P15,000 within the app. You can use this to pay your bills, buy groceries, purchase load, or upgrade your smartphone! This credit line can be accessed in as fast as 60 seconds for eligible users – giving you cash in a flash whenever you need it.
- Maya Crypto is the easiest way to start your crypto journey. You can buy, hold, and sell popular coins, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Solana, Tether, and more, for as low as P1 all within the Maya app!
- Maya Wallet continues to have all the e-wallet features that made PayMaya the top-rated local finance app in the country – only now, it comes with a revamped customer experience. You can still enjoy free cash-in through over 90,000 touchpoints nationwide so that you spend your money on the things that matter.
And that is not all. Soon, you will be able to go from light mode to dark mode on the app. To make your experience even more personalized, you can even own a username that will serve as your new Maya identity for a quicker and more convenient way to send and receive money.
Also coming soon is Maya’s goal-based savings that will allow you to set aside money to buy your first vehicle or take that well-earned break.
Maya integrates all these features into one seamless in-app experience. This money app is easy to navigate – with Wallet, Savings, Credit, and Crypto, just a simple swipe or tap in one app.
“Maya is all about challenging conventions – and this translates into the experience we’re giving our users with this new all-in-one money app. With this transformation, we want to enable Filipinos to make bolder choices with their money and seize opportunities – big and small,” said Shailesh Baidwan, President of PayMaya, and Co-Founder and Board Member of Maya Bank.
Co-create a revolutionary all-in-one money app
Maya invites you to co-create the best all-in-one money app by joining the Maya Early Access Challenge.
Apart from being the first to experience Savings, Crypto, Credit, and more – you can also have the chance to become the first-ever Maya bitcoin millionaire! All you have to do is take the challenge!
“We are combining the power of an innovative wallet and a secure, progressive digital banking experience powered by BSP-licensed Maya Bank to transform how Filipinos experience money. This unparalleled digital app experience is supported by Maya Business, the country’s leading payment processor for enterprises, and the widest on-ground network of Maya Center agents,” he added.
Interested in joining?
Here’s a quick guide:
- Just download Maya, and register.
- On the app’s home page, tap the ‘More’ button and choose Missions. You’ll be able to join the Maya Early Access Challenge from there.
- Cash in at least P100 and upgrade your account to unlock Maya Savings with its 6% interest rate.
Opening your Savings account via Maya will earn you points for the challenge. You earn more points whenever you complete more Early Access Challenge missions, including sharing your feedback on the Maya app, referring your friends to Maya using your code, and using more Maya features, including Pay Bills, Buy Load, and more.
You will be assigned a Maya level, depending on your score:
- Maya Master for the top 5% of users with the highest score
- Maya Enthusiast for the next 10% of users with the highest score
- Maya Explorer for the next 15% of users with the highest score
The higher your score is, the more chances you have of winning this and other exciting prizes!
Maya Explorer-level customers will get a chance to win P300,000 worth of Bitcoin. Maya Enthusiasts can take home P600,000 worth of Bitcoin. And Maya Masters have the chance to take home another P1,000,000 worth of Bitcoin!
On top of this, all participants with a Maya Savings account will get a chance to win P1,000,000 worth of Bitcoin.
To know your point score, you will receive an SMS with a tally of your score, and you can also check the leaderboard on the Maya homepage. Maya will make your money work harder for you than any other e-wallet or bank. Download the app now and register to experience this new all-in-one money app and get a chance to become a bitcoin millionaire!
Maya Feel-Good Deals Promos
Maya users can continue to revel in exciting offers from a wide variety of lifestyle brands, electronics, household items, hotels, and more, when they pay with Maya via QR or online.
“Feel-Good Deals is one of Maya’s ways to make shopping more fun and rewarding for customers, together with our valued partner merchants,” said Pepe Torres, Maya’s Chief Marketing Officer.“ We all get excited with great finds coupled with great deals from time to time, and our customers definitely deserve them. So for every month, we refresh our offers to keep them excited and to spread the joy all year round,” he added.
Started in May 1, jazz up your active lifestyle gear and get 15% off on any two regular-priced items from Bratpack, Tumi, and Hydro Flask. Enjoy free shipping on all orders worth above P400 when you shop at Coca-Cola. Get a 10% discount on all items in National Bookstore and a whopping 30% off on select electronic items from Miniso. And for any mobile device purchase worth at least P 5,990.00 at ComWorks, you get a free gamepad and monopod!
For those who love keeping their homes clean and comfortable, by using the promo code “TCRMAYA”, you can shave off 10% on any of the amazing products from UV Care, Stay Fresh, 59S, and Eluxgo.
And for that relaxing staycation or “home away from home” experience, unlock a 15% discount at Red Doorz Hotel with the code “RDMAYA15” or 20% off at White Rock Beach Hotel in Subic. You can also get PHP 260.00 off your next Agoda booking if you use the promo code “MAYA260JUN”.
Maya users can also relish discounts ranging from 10% to 15% for select items in retail stores, including Arnaldo Bassini, Preview, Michaela, and Finickee, and more! These are just some of the perks which Maya shoppers can avail of for the month of May.
Don’t miss out on all these exciting Feel-Good Deals with Maya, the most widely used platform with diverse merchant partners offering deals you can’t get anywhere else. Download the app from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store and register for free. For more information, visit mayaph.co/FeelGoodDeals